[Kdenlive-devel] 0.7.1 Roadmap. Was: Re: Mantis update following the release of Kdenlive 0.7

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Nov 18 11:03:13 UTC 2008

tirsdag 18 November 2008 skrev jb:
> On Monday 17 November 2008 21.20:09 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
>

> > > * "Sticky" transitions: allow user to "attach" a transition to a clip,
>. I don't think it is necessary to
> create an issue for it, but if you think it is better, I don't mind.

I have created issue 361: By doing this, it appears in the roadmap and
eventually in the Changelog.

> > > * Improve keyframe support (maybe add a keyframe editor), make all
frei0r
> > > effects keyframable
> > > http://www.kdenlive.org:80/mantis/view.php?id=273
> >
> > 273 is something else. I have set 270 and 289 for 0.7.1. I am very much in
> > doubt about 289. Or is this 336 ???
> Sorry, that was 270, and partly 336 (bug report 336 is not very clear
because
> it requests both keyframes and opacity).

OK. For now, only 270 is in 0.7.1. 336 is still in feedback, 289 have been
moved to future version.

(I think any discussion about 289 should be done on a separate thread, in case
someone wants to discuss it now).

> > I have kept 188, as I think the remainder of this issue is related to 271.
> > 188: changing clip speed is faulty/unintuitive
> > (http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=188)
> This one should already be fixed. I cannot reproduce the problem in your
last
> comment or maybe I don't understand what you meant...

I have updated 188 to make it more clear.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a
will of the type of which we are conscious in ourselves. An individual who
should survive his physical death is also beyond my comprehension, nor do I
wish it otherwise; such notions are for the fears or absurd egoism of feeble
souls.
                           - Albert Einstein (The World as I See It, 1949)