[Kdenlive-devel] Your opinion about Blip.TV, 1024x768 resolution

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Nov 17 12:53:34 UTC 2008

fredag 14 November 2008 skrev jb:
> On Friday 14 November 2008 15.33:47 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> > On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 15:10 +0100, jb wrote:
>
> > Okay, so I can wait a few days before we start mass-production :) of
> > screenfrags. It would be a real advantage to grab/produce within
> > Kdenlive, without any hastle or complication.
>
> Ok, I made a few tests and have successfully replaced the FFmpeg capture
with
> recordmydesktop.

Does this mean that you have completely removed screen grabbing through
ffmpeg?

(I am unable to check svn right now).

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Value your freedom, or you will lose it, teaches history. "Don't bother us
with politics," respond those who don't want to learn.

        - Free software proponent, Richard M. Stallman