[Kdenlive-devel] dvgrab version

Juan M herrej01 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 16:15:26 UTC 2008

Hi Dan,

I've downloaded the last cvs version of dvgrab in order to avoid the bug
with the timestamp option (that has caused kdenlive to deactivate this
option if version is less than 3.3). But although I'm sure it's the last
version, the number obtained with "dvgrab -v" is still 3.2, so kdenlive does
not recognise it as the last one and does not activate the timestamp option.

Is there a way to change this version number or do I need to patch my own
kdenlive version to solve this issue for the moment ?

Thanks and regards.
JM