[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive tutorials on vimeo.com

Mark Deere markdeere at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 00:53:27 UTC 2008

Downloading now. I cut a play and a couple of shorts on .5 and have been
waiting for .7 for ages- congrats to all on getting it out. Might make an
attempt to cut a longer form project with it and port parts of it into
tutes. Will mail when I get something up. Looking forward to seeing what
everyone comes up with.
Deere.

--
GO MARK!