[Kdenlive-devel] Ubuntu Intrepid - Debian Multimedia repos

William Steidtmann billstei at hbci.com
Thu Nov 13 17:46:21 UTC 2008

I successfully installed Kdenlive 0.7 into Ubuntu Intrepid by using the
Debian Multimedia repo(s), but I had to also get the libsox0a package
from the Ubuntu Jaunty archives separately.  Overall pretty easy, and
Kdenlive seems to running okay.

One thing I don't understand about the Debian repositories: If I use
"sid" does that mean I *must* add "testing" also?  Or similarly if I use
"experimental", do I *have* to add "sid" and "testing" to avoid
package/dependency breakages?

Bill