[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive tutorials on vimeo.com

Jean-Michel Pouré jm at poure.com
Thu Nov 13 17:16:43 UTC 2008

Dear friends,

This would be nice to produce a series of tutorials about Kdenlive 0.7
to attrac new users and developers. I uploaded three short tutorials to
Vimeo and created a Kdenlive channel here:

http://www.vimeo.com/kdenlive

The main tutorials are about gtk-recordmydesktop and kdenlive to show
how to produce quality screencasts, using Jack audio system, video at
15fps, creating a custom profile in Kdenlive and exporting to h264.

When writing a user manual on Drupal, I hope that we can create short 30
seconds screencasts to demonstrate features.

Then we only need to embeed the resulting screencast into the HTML page.

So DO NOT HESITATE to join Vimeo and start uploading screencasts. This
may be the best way to demonstrate the power of Kdenlive / MLT under
GNU/Linux.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel