[Kdenlive-devel] cmake troubles?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Thu Nov 13 07:49:53 UTC 2008

torsdag 13 November 2008 skrev Alberto Villa:
> On Wednesday 12 November 2008 23:27:53 Mads Bondo Dydensborg wrote:
> > Thats an idea. It is evil though. Problem is, that I have no knowledge if
> > it will succeed in that case.
>
> while you're away, do you want me to have those users test this
> crappy/temporary workaround (replacing the string after the failure, without
> touching the wizard)? just to let them start using kdenlive

Well, one was on IRC (reinhard) and the other is comment 30 on
http://www.kde-apps.org/content/show.php?content=85826&forumpage=1

> > Would be much happier to fix it somehow else. I only have two reports on
it
> > at this moment, and it looks really weird to me.
>
> it is! however, with so few info is difficult to center the problem... it
> would be useful to ask them some of their cmake-written files

Be my guest :-)

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

United States Patent 6,368,227:
A method of swing on a swing is disclosed, in which a user positioned on a
standard swing suspended by two chains from a substantially horizontal tree
branch induces side to side motion by pulling alternately on one chain and
then the other.
            -- This is not a joke - go look it up.