[Kdenlive-devel] cmake troubles?

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Wed Nov 12 23:27:53 UTC 2008

onsdag 12 November 2008 skrev Alberto Villa:
> > it seems to be a bug in cmake, i'm trying to find something (i could have
> >  workaround)
>
> meanwhile (to get it working before your departure), may i suggest
> something like a string replace between cmake and make? or is this
> evil? :P

Thats an idea. It is evil though. Problem is, that I have no knowledge if it
will succeed in that case.

Would be much happier to fix it somehow else. I only have two reports on it at
this moment, and it looks really weird to me.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes
God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the
political behavior of Western Civilization.
                       - Robert A. Wilson (Right Where You Are Sitting Now)