[Kdenlive-devel] Weird character encoding handling in file names?

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Wed Nov 12 21:38:55 UTC 2008

Mads Bondo Dydensborg a écrit :
> tirsdag 11 November 2008 skrev Albert ARIBAUD:
>
>> Anyone have a clue what could cause this? I'm using ffmpeg, mlt, mlt++
>> and kdenlive4 fresh from svn.
>
> I think jb fixed this about 1.25 hours after your mail, in svn rev 2686.
>
> Please test - if it is not fixed, please create an issue in mantis.

I am at 2702 tonight. The file name encoding is ok now, in that when I
load a file which refers to resources with accented characters and then
save it, the saved version has the correct encoding for the accents.

However there is still the issue that if then I want to resize a clip on
the timeline, clicking on the green arrow pointing left at the right
side of the clip causes the clip to disappear or become a thin line --
grabbing the arrow pointing right from the left side of the clip works
well, though.

Amicalement,
--
Albert.