[Kdenlive-devel] Last change before release...

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Wed Nov 12 07:44:45 UTC 2008

onsdag 12 November 2008 skrev Dan Dennedy:
> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 3:05 PM, Mads Bondo Dydensborg
> <mads at dydensborg.dk> wrote:
> > tirsdag 11 November 2008 skrev Dan Dennedy:
> >> On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 10:50 AM, Mads Bondo Dydensborg

> > in
> > not
> >>
> >> Not if they are using a custom project profile, which is the correct
> > approach.
> >
> > You are right - I was under the impression that no render profiles
match "size
> > *", but some do!
>
> I have no idea what you are talking about. What the hell is "size *" ?
> You mean the render profiles are filtered based on the project
> profile? Why?

Sorry - was a bit quick yesterday.

Yesterday JB added a filter mechanism to the render dialog, that by default
filters out sizes that does not match the project profile. I thought this
would mean that there would be no render options by default, if you used a
custom project profile. However, it turns out, that there are render profiles
that match any resolution size. (Wheter it works or not is an open question
though.)

My level of confusion is currently quite high, so I think I will just keep
quiet now.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I do not believe in the creed professed by the Jewish church, by the Roman
church, by the Greek church, by the Protestant church, nor by any church
that I know of. My own mind is my church.
                                     - Thomas Paine (The Age of Reason)