[Kdenlive-devel] Wrong charset set in the NL translation

M. Zandbelt mzandbelt at xs4all.nl
Tue Nov 11 19:19:35 UTC 2008

Uh?

Could you explain what I did wrong so I don't make the same errors on a next occasion?

I did the newest dutch translation using lokalize as suggested.

The only thing I found was a bit strange afterwards was all at the top of the .po file in
CAPITALS something about copyright.
Was that the problem or was it something else?

Please educate me;-))) and thanks for your intervention anyway.

Michiel