[Kdenlive-devel] Last change before release...

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Nov 11 18:50:57 UTC 2008

tirsdag 11 November 2008 skrev jb:
> But this is far from obvious in the current Kdenlive rendering dialog. The
> easiest solution I could think of is to hide by default all profiles that
> resize the video. A checkbox ( Show experimental export formats) would allow
> to display them all.

I support this - it does leave users that use custom resolutions somewhere in
the dark, but I think it is also important to communicate that 0.7.0 is not
the "final product". So, go ahead from here.

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

No rational argument will have a rational effect on a man who does not want
to adopt a rational attitude.
                                - Karl Popper