[Kdenlive-devel] Need help to close issue 315

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Nov 11 11:46:12 UTC 2008

Hi there

In 2670, jb have committed a fix that checks dvgrab's version. However,
someone needs to comfirm this fix. I am unable to use my camera at the
moment, Cinephiliac tried, but it appears his dvgrab does not work reliably
with -i capture?

If you have a HDV camera, please test a grab with current svn, and add a note
on http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=315

Thanks

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

Philosopher's syndrome: mistaking a failure of imagination for an insight
into necessity.
      - Daniel Dennett (could also be said of others than philosphers)