[Kdenlive-devel] Draft mantis policy - RFC

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Mon Nov 10 22:13:12 UTC 2008

fredag 31 Oktober 2008 skrev Mads Bondo Dydensborg:
> Hi all

Hi again

I've had very little feedback (well, ok, I'll be honest, no feedback :-) on
the list for this mail.

I still think a policy is sort of needed. In the absence of feedback, I am
going to act as if everybody agreed. (So, someone needs to stop me, if they
don't! :-)

And as a more or less direct consequence of my self-appointed status as
mantis-overload (all your bugs are belong to me), Cinephiliac (BugsBane) has
agreed to be made an "updater" in mantis, and have already been doing a lot
of great updating, helping to keep the bugs from clotting up in mantis, and
getting them into shape for the devs (Dan and JB at this point).

I still think we are going to get a surge of bug reports after 0.7.0 is
released - and that it would be a good thing to have some more people that
was willing to work as updaters (reviewer/qa) in mantis. Feel free to holler
out, if you are willing to do this.

Also, updaters might wish to follow the kdenlive-svn mailing list
( Kdenlive-svn mailing list
Kdenlive-svn at lists.sourceforge.net
as the devs are so nice to refer to issues in the commit messages, making it
easy to track intended changes in relation to issues, and perform the needed
AQ on them (by testing before closing or providing feedback to the devs).

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The Bible tells us to be like God, and then on page after page it describes
God as a mass murderer. This may be the single most important key to the
political behavior of Western Civilization.
                       - Robert A. Wilson (Right Where You Are Sitting Now)