[Kdenlive-devel] Finding revision # of binaries previously built with KBW?

Bugs Bane bugsbane at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 17:05:39 UTC 2008

Hey all, I'm having some kind of bug where builds from the KBW worked
the day before yesterday, stopped working yesterday and even after
removing the src folder and rebuilding today still don't work.

Anyway, I'm going to file a bug, but am having difficulty figuring out
how to tell the revision number of *previously* built versions of
Kdenlive so as to provide some meaningful info.

Thanks!