[Kdenlive-devel] Pop quiz to finish off KDE-Digest story

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Fri Nov 7 19:06:56 UTC 2008

On Fri, Nov 7, 2008 at 10:40 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré <jm at poure.com> wrote:
> Le vendredi 07 novembre 2008 à 10:29 -0800, Dan Dennedy a écrit :
>
>> which is a big discredit to all the others who have been working on
> video editing for years including myself.
>
> You are the maintainer of MLT and dvgrab.
> This is a huge work.

Heh, true, but from my perspective as Kino developer, I have been on
the receiving end of announcements from Diva, Jahshaka, and now
http://sayavideoeditor.sourceforge.net/

> Okay, I apologize for this message.
> Let us not start a flame war ...

I appreciate the apology. Your other contributions to this story were
great - congrats for speaking up! It was just #1 that I did not like.