[Kdenlive-devel] KDEnlive aspect ratio

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Fri Nov 7 13:55:49 UTC 2008

fredag 07 November 2008 skrev el jefe delito:
> I've captured footage with Kino and when I open it in KDEnlive it isn't as
> widescreen as it should be.  The Project Setting is set to DV NTSC
> Widescreen but it doesn't seem to matter if I change it to Square Pixel NTSC
> Widescreen or any others that I test.  I also tried adjusting the clip
> properties to force the aspect ratio but it doesn't seem to affect the clip
> either (and I'd rather not have to do this for every clip).

Hi jefe.

Just to be absolutely certain: this is not the same issue as :
http://www.kdenlive.org/mantis/view.php?id=245

?

If it is not, I would consider it a bug, and suggest you file it. If you could
provide a small clip that demonstrates the issue, together with steps to
reproduce, it would be great! (The screenshot is good too).

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

What I have done is to show that it is possible for the way the universe
began to be determined by the laws of science. In that case, it would not be
necessary to appeal to God to decide on how the universe began. This doesn't
prove that there is no God, only that God is not necessary.
                       - Stephen W. Hawking (Der Spiegel, 1989)