[Kdenlive-devel] New version of Kdenlive Builder Wizard - please help me test it for KDE 4

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Nov 4 08:53:29 UTC 2008

søndag 02 November 2008 skrev el jefe delito:
> >> Is it really doing something or has it hung or crashed?
> > It probably is. Maybe not.

> Both the [Stop] and [Help] buttons are unresponsive at this point of the
> application, and my log files are pretty sparse:
>   shell$ cat /tmp/kbw.log.20081101.113758.RWitnZTp
>   /tmp/kbw.script.sh.20081101.113824.LmMNuNDkm: line 1: DO: command not
> found

Just occured to me:

Are you, by any chance, trying to run the source script? The file ending
in -in.kmdr is NOT the wizard.

Please let me know if this could be the case.

Thanks

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

I think that there are no forces on this planet more dangerous to us all
than the fanaticisms of fundamentalism, of all the species: Protestantism,
Catholicism, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism, as well as countless
smaller infections. Is there a conflict between science and religion here?
There most certainly is.
                                - Daniel C. Dennett (Darwin's Dangerous Idea)