[Kdenlive-devel] Path to improve support for loading kdenlive 0.5 files

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Sun Nov 2 14:23:54 UTC 2008

søndag 02 November 2008 skrev Jean-Michel Pouré:
> Marvelous,
>
> This can only be better than previous solutions.
> I cannot test your dev (lack of 0.5 files here), but please go ahead and
commit.

OK, I have commited. And, in 2616, I have made a commit that should also
support the folders - at least it works with the two "big"/multifolder
kdenlive 0.5 projects that I have.

The title clips does not work. Also, editing a "big" kdenlive 0.5 file is
pretty fragile, but this is still an improvement compared to yesterday. (And,
some of it may actually just be kdenlive that is fragile when handling big
files, not due to the file itself). I've had to disable the sound thumbnails
to work with these files, but I suspect that it is actually because there is
a bug in kdenlive, not due to internal errors in the files.

I think I'll try to get the title clips to work too. I have a 99% finished
kdenlive 0.5 project, but I am unable to build a version of kdenlive 0.5 that
does not crash all the time :-/

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

The US population is 4 % of the global one. They produce 23 % of the global
pollution.