[Kdenlive-devel] Problem syncing video tracks

Wayne shakacat at ukulele.com
Wed May 21 20:43:27 UTC 2008

I'm currrently using 0.6.0 svn on Mandriva 2008.1 and
am experiencing problems syncing titles on one video
track with video clips on another.  Both sync correctly
on the timeline but do not sync after rendering. I have
to use trial and error by moving the title clips on one
track, render the video, then check to see if they're
synced, if not, then go back and move the titles a bit
more, render the video, then check again... so on and
so forth. This process works but is very time
consuming, especially if you have a long video or many
titles/subtitles. I've tried other video editing
programs but most don't do titles well. Is this a bug
or an installation/dependency problem?

Thanks,
Wayne