[Kdenlive-devel] is there something known as stable ;-)

José JORGE lists.jjorge at free.fr
Fri May 16 19:42:36 UTC 2008

hi,

I'm trying to build Kdenlive stable release (0.5) on a recent system (Mandriva
2008 Spring). The problem is that MLT 0.2.4 doesn't build :

producer_avformat.c:206: error: ‘AVFormatParameters’ has no member
named ‘device’

The ffmpeg installed is libffmpeg-devel-0.4.9-3.pre1.11599, so I believe it
has changed too much.

Can Kdenlive 0.5 work with MLT 0.2.5? Or should I keep using an older system
to keep old librairies?

(I've tried to use directly my 0.5 project on 0.6cvs (the packaged version),
but it insert empty spaces between clips, meaning huge rework of the
project).

Thanks

José