[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive build error

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Tue May 6 09:48:30 UTC 2008

Jean-Michel Pouré a écrit :

> /home/jmpoure/logiciels/kdenlive/kdenlive/kdenlive/krender.cpp:1284:
> warning: converting to ‘int’ from ‘double’
 > [...]
> global scope:
> /home/jmpoure/logiciels/kdenlive/kdenlive/kdenlive/krender.cpp:171:
> warning: ‘void consumer_stopped(mlt_consumer_s*, KRender*,
> mlt_frame_s*)’ defined but not used
> make[2]: *** [kdenlive/CMakeFiles/kdenlive.dir/krender.o] Erreur 1
> make[1]: *** [kdenlive/CMakeFiles/kdenlive.dir/all] Erreur 2

Maybe I missed something, but there seems to be only warnings here; they
cannot have caused the make error messages. Can you go through the make
aoutput again and locate the 'Error:' messages from the compiler?

(side note: even though here warnings are not the cause of the build
error, I am in favor of treating and removing them just like errors,
because even when they signal truly harmless issues, warnings pollute
the compilation output and tend, as I believe is the case here, to
obscure the real causes of concern. Are warning-removal patches for
kdenlive welcome?)

Amicalement,
--
Albert.