[Kdenlive-devel] Systematic crash of kdenlive/KDE3 SVN rev 2170

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Tue May 6 07:05:09 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I'm trying to debug issues in kdenlive (the KDE3 branch, release 2170,
with ffmpeg, mlt and mlt++ built from SVN also)

At run time, kdenlive consistently crashes with the following stack:

QMenuData::insertAny
QMenuData::insertItem
KDenliveApp (in kdenlive/kdenlive.cpp:235)

That's the first insertItem() to the "timeline_clip_context" QPopupMenu.
I don't have the debug versions of the Qt libs so I can't be 100% sure,
as my current kdenlive build optimizes the 'menu' variable out, but it
looks like menu is null. Note that transitionsMenu, created right
before, is non null.

Any ideas what happens there?

Amicalement,
--