[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive dv capturing and 16:9 output

Christian Schmidt christianschleiz at web.de
Fri May 2 09:18:09 UTC 2008

Kino stretches real 16:9 DV AVIs to 4:3 and normaly I use Virtual Dub to
undo this. But kdenlive doesn't undo this!!! It puts the "wrong" 4:3 AVI
in a 16:9 file without fitting it to the 16:9 contours. And so I can't
resize it manually with VLC.
Is there a function in kdenlive I don't know yet that fits the wrong 4:3
files to its really 16:9 sizes back?

Thanks
Christian