[Kdenlive-devel] Scripting rendering

Kyle Hotchkiss hotchkikr at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 22:19:09 UTC 2008

yes, but I mean more of a kino-like approach where the scripts are accually
loaded into the program, and you can run the script from the program, not
the command line...
Kind of like File>Export To... [Selection Box with iPod, PSP, DVD, etc...]
I mean it's doable in the CL, but actually integrating in the program would
be neat...

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 5:40 PM, Thomas Petazzoni <
thomas.petazzoni at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> Le Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:33:10 +0100,
> Marco Gittler <g.marco at freenet.de> a écrit :
>
> > copy the export profile and project file from kdenlive and make a
> > command like:
> >
> > inigo project.kdenlive  -consumer avformat:output1.avi f=avi
> > minrate=0 b=400k ab=32000 ar=22050 s=240x180 vcodec=mpeg4 mbd=2
> > trell=1 mv4=1 progressive=1
>
> Works very well, thank you !
>
> Sincerly,
>
> Thomas