[Kdenlive-devel] Howto build the current KDE4 version? - beta packages?

Felix Hammer f.hammer at gmx.de
Sun Jun 29 18:37:37 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, 29. Juni 2008 schrieben Sie:
> > `/home/doitux/Programme/kdenlive-kde4/mlt/src/modules/kino'
> > make[1]: *** [all] Fehler 1
> > make[1]: Leaving directory
> > `/home/doitux/Programme/kdenlive-kde4/mlt/src/modules'
> > make: *** [all] Fehler 1

Ok. I fixed this now with --disable-kino. I hope kdenlive dont use it ;-)

> One question: are you using gold linker? If not, what's the OS/distro?

I use the default gcc/ldd on OpenSuSE 11.0.
To compile i use the kdenlivebuilder.sh as attached.

Now i have a crash problem when start-up. I was asked: "Cannot find inigo
program required to rendering (part of mlt)".
The suggested path
is: /home/doitux/Programme/kdenlive-kde4/share/mlt/profiles/,
When i accept it i get this crash:

kdenlive(12900) MainWindow::parseProfiles: RESULTING MLT
PATH:  "/home/doitux/Programme/kdenlive-kde4/share/mlt/profiles/"
KCrash: Application 'kdenlive' crashing...

Minutes after written the lines above i remembered the trick:
hammer:/home/doitux/Programme/kdenlive-kde4/lib/mlt # rm libmltqimage.so

Now it works. Thanks for your patience.

regards
Felix

http://www.lehrsaiten.de