[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive crash at startup

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Thu Jul 31 19:07:11 UTC 2008

Marco Gittler a écrit :
 > did mlt compile for you ?
 >
 > the avcolour_space filter should be visible in inigo when query.
 > inigo -query producers
 > ---
 > producers:
 >   - slowmotion
 >   - vorbis
 >   - avformat
 >
 > shows avformat ???
 >
 > inigo -query filters
 > ---
 > filters:
 >   - telecide
 >   - motion_est
 >   - vismv
 >   - crop_detect
 >   - autotrack_rectangle
 >   - avcolour_space
 >   - avcolor_space
 >   - avdeinterlace
 >   - avresample
 >
 > should show this.
 >

 > if not shown here i think your libavformat.so has unresolved deps and
is not
 > loaded (no error message when starting inigo ?)

Yes there are, but not when doing inigo -query filters; and kdenlive4
does not add dlerror() to its error message so I had to add it manually.
I discovered that the issue is (again...) with img_convert, and due to
my somehow removing --avformat=swscale from my mlt configure command. :(

I rebuilt mlt and checked with inigo that the avcolour_filter is now
here, and kdenlive now loads.

Thanks everyone for their help.

Amicalement,
--