[Kdenlive-devel] blue screen during plaback

Johannes Wilm j at indymedia.no
Thu Jul 31 13:56:11 UTC 2008

Ok, cool. Is there any way I can check whether the playback inside of
kdenlive is using XV, X11 or some third extension? Just to try to localize
the problem.

The artifacts i don't mind, but in addition I noticed yesterday that
kdenlive tends to crash when you start cutting that same clip. And it's not
producing any backtrace for some reason...

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 7:26 PM, Marco Gittler <g.marco at freenet.de> wrote:

> here a shot of latest kdenlive-kde4
> no blue screen,  but after seeking the clip, artefacts in the picture.
>
> ffmpeg is 20080326
>
> it seem to work, except the pic after seeking.
>
> regards marco
>
> Am Mittwoch, 30. Juli 2008 schrieb Johannes Wilm:
> > Ok, checked out again, and no it didn't fix it. Could someone else try
> out
> > the file http://www.johanneswilm.org/download/johanneswilm.mts and tell
> me
> > if it doesn't get blue on their system.
> >
> > Also, what X extensions are used? XV and if that fails X11? Nothing else?

> > > monitor

> > > I just fixed a bug that caused blue screen when opening a project file.
> > > Can you please update and see if it fixes you issue ?
> > >
> > > Also, are you using a recent svn version of FFmpeg ?
> > >
> > > regards
> > > jb

> --
> Lieber ein Pinguin der läuft, als ein Fenster, das hängt...

Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +5059173717