[Kdenlive-devel] crash with current svn

Johannes Wilm j at indymedia.no
Tue Jul 29 15:16:17 UTC 2008

Ok, migth be. I removed the file and tried to recompile mlt. For the
configuring I get the following:

./configure --enable-gpl --qimage-includedir=/usr/include/qt4
--qimage-libdir=/usr/lib/qt4 --avformat-swscale

Configuring modules/qimage:
Qt version 3.x detected, will compile Qt3 qimage producer
Include directory:  /usr/include/qt4
qimage: KDE environment not found - disabling extra image formats

I'm pretty sure this worked before.

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Lúcio Corrêa <lucio.correa at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 11:34 AM, Johannes Wilm <j at indymedia.no> wrote:
> > Hey,
> > I just updated to current SVN of ffmpeg, mlt, mlt++ and kdenlive (KDE4)
> and
> > got this crash upon startup:
> >
> > Application: Kdenlive (kdenlive), signal SIGSEGV
> >
> > [Thread debugging using libthread_db enabled]
> >
> > [New Thread 0xb5603720 (LWP 15741)]
> >
> > [KCrash handler]
> >
> > #6 mlt_properties_set_int (this=0x0, name=0xb3a7581f "forced", value=3)
> >

> I think you compiled the Qt3 QImage module.
>
> Try to remove the libmltqimage.so and check if it works.
>

> --

Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org
tel: +5059173717