[Kdenlive-devel] crash when opening project settings

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sun Jul 27 22:31:45 UTC 2008

On Friday 25 July 2008 20:12:47 Salvatore Brigaglia wrote:
> Whit an already started project containing some videos when i try to change
> project setting (because it defaults to hd when i need dv pal) kdenlive
> dies:

Can you try to get the backtrace in gdb using:
"thread apply all bt" instead of just "bt", it gives more infos.

When exactly does the crash occur ? When you try to open the "Project
Settings" dialog or when you click "ok" in that dialog ?

Are you using the KDE4 version of Kdenlive ? If yes, I think the crash might
come from the file:
/usr/local/share/apps/kdenlive/profiles/exports.profile

This is a file from the KDE3 version of Kdenlive, and for some reason it might
crash. Try moving it to a temporary folder to see if the crash disappears.

regards
jb