[Kdenlive-devel] kdenlive4 compilation issue on ubuntu 8.04

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Sat Jul 19 22:22:44 UTC 2008

On Sunday 20 July 2008 00:10:31 reinhard wrote:

> OK, I did make clean in kdenlive dir, the error is gone, but kdenlive
> crashed:
>
> kdenlive(19074) MainWindow::parseProfiles: RESULTINGÂ MLT PATH:
> "/home/reinhard/build/kdenlive4/share/mlt/profiles/"
> KCrash: crashing... crashRecursionCounter = 2
> KCrash: Application Name = kdenlive path = <unknown> pid = 19074

Is your MLT install working ? looks like your mlt is installed in:
/home/reinhard/build/kdenlive4/

So you should have the inigo command line player in:
/home/reinhard/build/kdenlive4/bin/inigo

Try playing a video file with a command like this:
/home/reinhard/build/kdenlive4/bin/inigo myvideo.mpg

Does it work, do you get any error message ?

regards
jb