[Kdenlive-devel] Proposal to use Drupal for website

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Wed Jul 16 10:44:44 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 15 July 2008 11:05:41 Jean-Michel Pouré wrote:
> I would like to propose to use Drupal 6.3 for the website.
>
> Drupal 6.3 features :
> * Very good user interface, with almost all in one website (menu,
> navigation bar, HTML editor, etc ...)
> * Possibility to write collaborative manuals and books,
> * Integrated translation interface (based on po files), one source
> language, several target languages.
> * Integrated forum, phpbbforum module allow the integration of existing
> phpBB forums and accounts.

Hi!

I don't know what other people think, but for sure a more interactive web site
would be great. As you probably noticed I don't have much time to manage the
website nor check the forums, so if some people want to get involved and help
with that it is more than welcome.

Jean-Michel, if you want I can give you an ftp access on kdenlive.org so that
you can make some tests. What do you think ?

regards
jb