[Kdenlive-devel] crash on current cvn

Johannes Wilm j at indymedia.no
Mon Jul 14 21:45:37 UTC 2008

Yes, now that works!

Now the next thing is:

johannes at brinsley3:~$ inigo johanneswilm.mpg
mlt_repository.c, mlt_repository_init: failed to dlopen
/usr/local/lib/mlt/libmltavformat.so

I made uninstall, made clean, configured and made ffmpeg with these configs:

./configure --enable-swscale --enable-libxvid --enable-shared
--enable-libx264 --enable-libmp3lame --enable-gpl --enable-libfaad
--enable-libfaac

then sudo ldconfig and then built mlt against it (also uninstall, clean,
configure, make and install)

problem persists.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 10:26 PM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:

> On Monday 14 July 2008 23:13:46 Johannes Wilm wrote:
> > Nope, still can't find it.
>
> Sorry, my fault I made a typo. Correct parameters are the following:
>
> --qimage-includedir=/usr/include/qt4/ --qimage-libdir=/usr/lib/
>
> Works here on ubuntu hardy.
> jb

Johannes Wilm
http://www.johanneswilm.org