[Kdenlive-devel] crash on current cvn

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Jul 14 21:09:22 UTC 2008

On Monday 14 July 2008 22:48:28 Johannes Wilm wrote:
> I have the libqt4-dev distro package installed. The files include in that
> are thee: http://packages.ubuntu.com/hardy/i386/libqt4-dev/filelist

Ok, I think I found a bug in the qimage configure script...

Could you try to replace the file mlt/src/modules/qimage/configure by the
attached file.

Then make it executable:
chmod +x mlt/src/modules/qimage/configure

And try the configure stuff again, passing the directories like:
--qimage_includedir=/usr/include/qt4 --qimage_libdir=/usr/lib/qt4
should work this time.

I also have problems with the freior stuff, Marco has been working on it,
maybe we can try to solve it with him later...

regards