[Kdenlive-devel] State of Kdenlive KDE4

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Tue Jul 8 09:36:11 UTC 2008

On Monday 07 July 2008 17:31:05 Kasio wrote:
> Does anyone know what the state of Kdenlive KDE4 is? i.e. When will beta
> packages be available?

Hi.

The KDE4 kdenlive version is almost ready for a beta release. The following
issues still have to be fixed before that (in my opinion):

* clip effects sometimes get broken when moving / disabling effects
* transparent images not yet implemented
* text clips are currently not properly saved / loaded in project files
* rendering progress is not displayed
* check that project save / load works properly

I think that when this issues are fixed we will be ready for beta release and
bug reports.

Marco, does that seem ok to you ?

regards
jb