[Kdenlive-devel] FFMPEG include path and some changes

Lúcio Corrêa lucio.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 19:11:55 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 4:10 PM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:

>> Here's the output:
>>
>> $ pkg-config --variable=includedir libavformat
>> /usr/include/ffmpeg
>>
>> It doesn't look ok..  It should have returned
>> /usr/include/ffmpeg/libavformat, no?
>
> No, it's correct. Can you now try to edit the file CMakeLists.txt in
> kdenlive/src and at line 10 (inside the "include_directories" function),
> insert the following line:
>
> ${FFMPEG_HEADER_PATH}
>
> Now remove the CMakeCache.txt in your build directory and tell me if it
> compiles correctly. If it solves your problem I can commit the patch to svn.
>
> regards

Yes, worked! But now I have another problem that I forgot to mention
before: There's something wrong the rpath, because it tries to do that
with the library file, not with the library dir. I'm using gold
linker.

-lpthread -lkdecore -lsolid
-Wl,-rpath,/home/kde-devel/kde/lib:/usr/lib/libmlt.so:/usr/lib/libmlt++.so:/usr/lib/libavformat.so:/home/kde-devel/kde/lib/libnepomuk.so:/home/kde-devel/kde/lib
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/libmlt.so: can not read directory: Not a directory
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/libmlt++.so: can not read directory: Not a directory
/usr/bin/ld: /usr/lib/libavformat.so: can not read directory: Not a directory
/usr/bin/ld: /home/kde-devel/kde/lib/libnepomuk.so: can not read
directory: Not a directory
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

Regards,
"Your mind is like a parachute: it works better when open."
Lúcio Flávio Corrêa
(+55) (87) 9118-8115
lucio.correa #at# gmail.com
luciocorrea.wordpress.com