[Kdenlive-devel] FFMPEG include path and some changes

Lúcio Corrêa lucio.correa at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 18:57:31 UTC 2008

On Mon, Jul 7, 2008 at 3:50 PM, jb <jb at kdenlive.org> wrote:
> On Monday 07 July 2008 19:55:03 Lúcio Corrêa wrote:
>> Here (debian sid) it doesn't work becase avformart.h includes in this way:
>>
>>  40 #include "libavcodec/avcodec.h"
>> and the error:
>>
>> In file included from
>> /home/kde-devel/src/kdenlive/KDE4/src/renderer.cpp:28:
>> /usr/include/ffmpeg/libavformat/avformat.h:40:32: error:
>> libavcodec/avcodec.h: No such file or directory
>>
>> Maybe(in my case) /usr/include/ffmpeg should be  in include path too?
>
> Hi.
>
> Can you tell me what is the output of the following command on your system :
>
> pkg-config --variable=includedir libavformat
>
> regards

Here's the output:

$ pkg-config --variable=includedir libavformat
/usr/include/ffmpeg

It doesn't look ok..  It should have returned
/usr/include/ffmpeg/libavformat, no?

Regards,
"Your mind is like a parachute: it works better when open."
Lúcio Flávio Corrêa
(+55) (87) 9118-8115
lucio.correa #at# gmail.com
luciocorrea.wordpress.com