[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive-devel Digest, Vol 20, Issue 9

Jeffrey Thomas eljefedelito at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 15:18:02 UTC 2008

> So, I would say it is quite
> reasonable to get a cross-platform project going.
A cross-platform KDEnlive would be great!  Please consider keeping the projects functioning across each playform as well -- in previous attempts with the MainActor nlve, projects saved in Linux wouldn't open in Windows, and vice versa.  It made that app even less desirable to me (it had a host of other issues also).

Keep up the great work, devs -- this is really an amazing project.  I wish I could code...