[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive file format

Mads Bondo Dydensborg mads at dydensborg.dk
Tue Jan 22 12:28:07 UTC 2008

tirsdag 22 Januar 2008 skrev Andrew Hunter:
> Hello,
>
> Perhaps I just need to 'RTFS' on this, but I was looking for
> documentation on Kdenlives file format. My reason for this is that I am
> looking at developing a bridge from Kdenlive into Blender for nodal
> based compositing and final rendering/output.

The format is related to the Westley format, but I think it may perhaps have
been extended:

http://www.dennedy.org/mlt/twiki/bin/view/MLT/Westley

Regards

Mads

--
Mads Bondo Dydensborg   mads at dydensborg.dk   http://www.madsdydensborg.dk/

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as The Dark Ages.
        - Ruth Hurmence Green (The Born Again Skeptic's Guide to the Bible)