[Kdenlive-devel] Big Kdenlive update

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Sat Jan 12 07:01:20 UTC 2008

On Monday 31 December 2007, el jefe delito wrote:
> > I read that the NTSC sync issues may be fixed in MLT?...??
>
> I was wrong, they are not yet fixed.  Does anyone know if the NTSC syncing
> issues are being worked on?

I am looking into it. The bug is in the avformat consumer. So far nothing
trivial has come up. If you want a workaround:

$ MLT_PROFILE=dv_ntsc inigo input.kdenlive -consumer libdv:output.dv
real_time=0

Then, use ffmpeg or Kino to encode to whatever else you desire. avidemux can
not load raw DV, and you would have to use ffmpeg or Kino to convert it to
AVI.