[Kdenlive-devel] First kdenlive completed project

opensourcecat opensourcecat at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 02:18:10 UTC 2008

I am happy to announce that i have got my first complete video project with
kdenlive.

It is a simple football match, with some audio "volume" effects and some fade
transitions.

I'm really proud to report near zero problems despite some rendom crash (if
devs ask me i can try to reproduce those crash attached to gdb). Exprts
worked fine, cutting clips and managing effects is cool and funny.

But i have to report some minor issues:
1) if i save the project on a usb hard drive (being master video files on this
external-usb drive) it does not load it back allways well. I have to try to
open the project many times before being able to start editing it again.

2)When i choose to open/save a file the extension filter is completely wrong.
I have to change it to «*» if i want to open a .westley or a .kdenlive
project. Please chek it out.

3) As a translator i can't find every string to translate in the it.po file.
There's some string to be translated before 0.6 but nothing changes in
the .po file when i do a "make package-message". I still have my .po file at
100% translated!

4)I can't compile kdenlive anymore today. The problem seems to be related (as
i told on my last mail) to

Ah. And guess what's on the attached file...
http://ilgattotrino.studiobrigaglia.com