[Kdenlive-devel] libraw1394 depreciated

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Tue Feb 19 20:39:42 UTC 2008

As the maintainer of libraw1394, I can tell you that it is not
deprecated nor depreciated. What makes you think that, a bug report in
some distro's kernel? The new firewire subsystem has a raw1394
interface, and its developer (a RedHat employee) maintains a patched
version of libraw1394 that is designed to work with it. So, no, RedHat
has not ditched it.