[Kdenlive-devel] effectstackview - kde4port

jb jb at kdenlive.org
Mon Feb 18 20:48:47 UTC 2008

Marco Gittler wrote:
> Hi
>
> if nobody is working on it, i would start implementing the effectstackview
>
> regards marco

Hi!

Yes, sorry I didn't reply to your previous mail, I am quite busy these
days. Anyways, it's great if you want to take care of that. I changed
the way effects are managed in the KDE4 version.

The idea was to have a the main Kdenlive app keeping a copy of all xml
effects, and have the clipitems (which are now simple QGraphicsItem)
have a QList of QDomElements representing their effects.

Hope the code is readable, don't hesitate to contact me if you have
questions / ideas,...

regards
jb