[Kdenlive-devel] Google Summer of Code 2008

Thomas Holzmann holzi1 at gmx.at
Mon Feb 18 09:06:19 UTC 2008

Hello,

I've been using Kdenlive a while now and really like this application
but I think many improvements are needed to make it a stable application
every user can work with without problems.

So I want to propose to apply as a mentoring organization in Google
Summer of Code. The program is not opened to apply jet but last year
mentoring organizations could apply at the beginning of march.

I think this would be a great opportunity for kdenlive and I would also
appreciate it because then I would apply for this project as a student
and have one reason more to start coding kdenlive ;-)

So think about it.

lg
thomas