[Kdenlive-devel] Effect list missing

Juan M herrej01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:02:59 UTC 2008

Hi,

as detected by Kyle, last svn version has a bug (or it seems to me) as it's
not detecting the list of effects. I think this is because the change in
program initeffects (rev. 1834). It's looking for the filters.dat file in
/lib/mlt when, at least in my installation, this file is still not there.

Dan, JB, can you confirm ?

Regards. JM