[Kdenlive-devel] Kdenlive-devel Digest, Vol 21, Issue 14

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Tue Feb 12 21:35:26 UTC 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 1:02 PM, Juan M <herrej01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've bypassed the problem (but I'm sure is not the right way !) by editing
> file Makefile in my MLT++ sources directory (usually /usr/src/MLT++) and
> removing the following line:

> include config.mak
>
> all clean distclean install uninstall:
>     $(MAKE) DESTDIR=$(DESTDIR) -C src $@
>     $(MAKE) -C test $@   <------------------ REMOVE THIS LINE

I will remove this line in the subversion copy in the meantime. it is
not an important line. It just runs a make in the test directory,
which contains a couple of test C++ programs that are not really that
interesting to most people anyways. One can just as easily run make
manually in tests if that is what they want.