[Kdenlive-devel] radz at ya.ru

Ruslan Popov rpopov at jet.msk.su
Mon Feb 11 14:03:15 UTC 2008

This time I can work with project on computer1 using /net/computer1 (autofs)
for accessing video files. Then I create script for delayed rendering of
project. I boot the computer2 and run script from it, the script starts
rendering using the same /net/computer1/FILES. It helps me to work on other
project, while the first is rendering. It is the simpliest example of this
approach.

--

           _/               Ruslan Popov