[Kdenlive-devel] I am happy to report successful build and usage of kdenlive tonight

espinosa_cz espinosa_cz at centrum.cz
Sun Feb 10 23:43:29 UTC 2008

I am happy to report successful build and usage of kdenlive tonight
using the kdenlive_renderer script.
I created a simple project (PAL DV, loads of small DV files) and
successfully rendered it to DVD VOB  (mpeg2).
So the indigo renderer worked. The only problem was in progress bar - it
went over 1000% before the export was really finished.

A few notes to script users:

Don't forget to call ./kdenlive_renderer.sh clean. It MUST be called
after any source update. It calls make clean for all subprojects.

If you don't trust 'make clean' try to delete all source files, download
sources again and start from scratch.

Despite some reports in forum, script nicely works for an empty root
directory you don't have to create manually any subdirectory,
"kdenlive_builder getsources" command does it well. The svn command
creates necessary subdirectory if it doesn't exist.
The same for output directory, that is build directory. It is created if
does not exist.

Many thanks to all participants in this project
Cheers
Espinosa