[Kdenlive-devel] radz at ya.ru

el jefe delito eljefedelito at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 18:28:23 UTC 2008

that is excellent!  it would be great to torrentseed that ISO once it
functions how you'd like, and if at all possible with some documentation on
its use (how to render, how to mount network drives, etc).  maybe not too
basic since yu'd end up with a book, but...

On Feb 10, 2008 3:09 AM, Ruslan Popov <radz at yandex.ru> wrote:

> I have spent the last night to learn Debian's live-helper abilities. The
> result is 300MB ISO image with Kino and Kdenlive. It works fine and I can
> share my config. But my aim is to create smallest ISO (i.e. without X
> server, only for rendering), so I wait the inigo renderer for Kdenlive. Also
> there is some question with live linux configuration, I just need a time :)

"Put all of your valuable documents here, I'll keep them safe.  Trust me."
--Windows

Trust Free, Open Source software.