[Kdenlive-devel] are there kdenlive_renderer or inigo for winxp?

Dan Dennedy dan at dennedy.org
Wed Feb 6 22:28:02 UTC 2008

On Feb 6, 2008, at 11:52 AM, José Jorge wrote:

> Ruslan Popov wrote:
>> Dan Dennedy wrote:

> I know at least as Live CD Mandriva 2008.1 One Beta that carries
> Kdenlive CVS 31 January 2008.

A long time ago, Charlie made this to make it easier to demonstrate MLT:
http://users.pandora.be/acp/knoppix/

> Version 2008.0 carries stable 0.5 version. This should be MUCH faster
> than any Virtual machine.

I do not suggest using that old MLT image for knoppix--it is old.
However, you can grab that tarball to get an idea how to make your own
updated MLT image for your favorite Live CD.

The nice thing about a VM is that it is much easier to customize than
a Live CD or easier than making a relocatable MLT image with all the
dependencies. Just grab an existing Linux "appliance," do your setup,
and your done.